The sign up sheet for our Wimbledon tickets is now up on the noticeboard outside the portacabin. You’ve got 3 weeks to sign up as I will be doing the draw over the weekend of 5/6 April. The big difference this year is that you do not have to pay for the tickets upfront. Once the draw has been made, I will inform you if you have been successful (and also for your date of birth which bizarrely the LTA need) and then you’ll get an email from the LTA with a link to make online payment.
If you can’t get down to the club in the next few weeks then simply email me email@example.com with your preferences.
We have also requested 10 individual tickets for the last Saturday on Court 1 – these are £33 each.
You must be a British Tennis Member to enter the draw. If you are not sure, let me know firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll check for you and send you the link so you can sign up (it’s free)
WIMBLEDON TICKET ALLOCATION 2014
- Monday 23 June NO 3 COURT £76 per pair
- Tuesday 24 June NO 1 COURT £82 per pair
- Tuesday 24 June NO 2 COURT £76 per pair
- Wednesday 25 June NO 1 COURT £104 per pair
- Thursday 26 June CENTRE COURT £124 per pair
- Friday 27 June CENTRE COURT £160 per pair
- Monday 30 June NO 2 COURT £124 per pair
- Tuesday 1 July CENTRE COURT £186 per pair
- Tuesday 1 July NO 1 COURT £144 per pair
- Tuesday 1 July NO 2 COURT £78 per pair
- Wednesday 2 July NO 1 COURT £170 per pair
- Thursday 3 July CENTRE COURT £224 per pair
- Friday 4 July NO 1 COURT £144 per pair
- Saturday 5 July CENTRE COURT £248 per pair