Many thanks for your loyalty (or for joining!) over the last year. Recognising that we don’t yet have a replacement clubhouse, the AGM decided not to increase subscriptions this year. Therefore subscriptions remain at :
- Full adult playing: £180
- Midweek, full playing junior, student, OAP, more than 7 miles: £90
- Runner: £30
- Social, biker: £10
We strongly encourage you to renew as 2014/15 will see the biggest transformation in Camber’s history:
- just this week we have had Court 3 professionally refurbished to ‘good as new’ standard;
- in late May the final top surface will be added to Courts 1 and 2, bringing them up to the best modern specification;
- work on the clubhouse should start soon, with a target completion date of late summer (and an opening party to crown all Camber events!); and
- September will see ex-Davis Cup player Danny Sapsford returning for another ‘Tennis Circus’ which proved so popular last year.
The vision of play taking place on new courts in front of the new clubhouse is really exciting, and I hope that everyone will want to be part of it. Your renewal will also help ensure that we can make that vision a reality.
Subs are due on 1 April and you can either pay by cheque or cash at the ‘clubhouse’ or online: [details available from Judy (Treasurer) email@example.com and Sarah (membership sec) firstname.lastname@example.org]
Can you please then send an email to Judy (Treasurer) email@example.com and Sarah (membership sec) firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you have transferred the payment, how much and what type of membership it covers. If the payment is for more than one person please put all the names in the email too.
Remember, you must have played your subs to play in the tournaments and the first one of the year, the handicap, begins end April – an email about tournaments and social events will follow early next week.