Membership and fees
Looking for a club?
The best way to find out Camber is to come along for a game, free of charge, to one of our ‘Club Play‘ sessions on a Thursday evening (from 7.45 onwards) or Sunday afternoon (from 3pm). These cater for all standards of player and are friendly and welcoming.
Adult Membership Fees
Junior Membership Fees
Full Adult Membership
- 01/04/2018 – 31/03/2019
- Entitles you to play at any time of the week All week, 7.00am – 10.30pm Access to club tournaments, teams and social activities
- Entitles you to play any time Monday-Friday
- Entitles you to all the benefits of full membership for a single payment of £99 covering the entire duration of a higher education course (maximum of three years).
Junior (aged 13-18)
- Entitles you to full access to the club. Please contact our coaches for further details.
Junior (aged 12 and under)
- Entitles you to full access to the club. Please contact our coaches for more details.
A small, friendly running club is based at Camber on Thursday evenings. Running membership allows access to the clubhouse and facilities and all our social events.
MON – FRI 7:30am – 10:30pm
SAT 7:30am – 10:30pm
SUN 7:30am – 10:30pm
Drop Us a Line
Club House contact: 020 8613 1601
Dulwich Common, London SE21 7EX
Peter Kiss, 07789 373487
Gianluca Santoro, 07946 449335