Membership and fees
***We are now full. We are operating a waiting list for new members but those applying now are likely to face a wait of several years. Please email email@example.com to join the waiting list***
Adult Membership Fees
Junior Membership Fees
Full Adult Membership
- 01/04/2021 – 31/03/2022
- Entitles you to play at any time of the week All week, 7.00am – 10.30pm Access to club tournaments, teams and social activities
Entitles you to play up to 6.00pm Monday to Friday, plus Thursday clubplay up to 10.30pm
- Entitles you to all the benefits of full membership for a single payment of £99 covering the entire duration of a higher education course (maximum of three years).
- Full membership rights. There is also a specific team for our more senior members.
Over 7 miles
- Full membership rights for those whose main address is more than 7 miles from the club as the crow flies.
- Entitles wheelchair tennis players to unlimited attendance at our FREE weekly coach-led wheelchair sessions – all equipment provided (see Wheelchair Tennis)
Junior (aged 13-18)
- Entitles you to full access to the club. Please contact our coaches for further details.
Junior (aged 12 and under)
- Entitles you to full access to the club. Please contact our coaches for more details.
A small, friendly running club is based at Camber on Thursday evenings. Running membership allows access to the clubhouse and facilities and all our social events.