Membership and fees
Looking for a club?
The best way to find out Camber is to come along for a game, free of charge, to one of our ‘Club Play‘ sessions on a Thursday evening (from 7.45 onwards) or Sunday afternoon (from 3pm). These cater for all standards of player and are friendly and welcoming.
The membership fees (see below) include access to the clubhouse and courts whenever you wish, as well as entry to the club’s tournaments and access to the club’s ballot for Wimbledon tickets. Courts can be booked using an online booking system which you can access once you have joined. The only additional costs are floodlights at £4 per hour.
As a fully inclusive club there is no minimum playing standard for joining.
The membership year runs from 1 April to 31 March. Those joining part-way through the year will pay a reduced, pro-rata subscription in most categories. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Camber is a friendly, fun, and safe place for juniors to play tennis and socialise with their friends. Junior memberships provide access to the club’s facilities and coaching sessions. You will be able to play matches against others within the club, and against those from other clubs in tournaments and inter-club matches. As you progress you could also be invited to play in senior teams – several of our current juniors have represented the club at senior level. Juniors are also entitled to enter the club’s draw for Wimbledon tickets.
For more information regarding junior membership contact our Head Coach, Michael Davis on 07816 988356 or by email here.
Camber LTC has a comprehensive child protection policy and we strive to ensure that the club provides a safe, friendly and enjoyable experience for all young people.
Our designated Child Protection Officer is Michael Qureshi (07850 238915)
- 1. Full Adult Membership
- Play any time of the week all week, 9am – 10.30pm Access to club tournaments, teams and social activities
2. Midweek Membership
- Play any time up to 6pm Monday-Friday, plus the club’s social tennis session on Thursday evening to 10.30pm.
3. Over 65s Membership
- A reduced rate for our older members: rights as for full membership.
4. Student Membership
- A special rate for students, just £99 for the entire duration of a further education course (maximum 3 years). Play any time of the week, 9am – 10.30pm. Access to club tournaments, teams and social activities.
5. Coaching Membership
- A special rate for those just looking for lessons during the week. Play Mon-Fri up to 4pm when with one of the club’s coaches.
6. Junior (aged 13-18)
- Access to the courts all week. Access to junior teams and tournaments and, for those of a suitable standard, adult teams, tournaments and club sessions as well. Please contact Michael from our coaching team for details.
6. Junior (aged 12 and under)
- Access to the courts all week. Access to junior teams and tournaments. Please contact Michael from our coaching team for details.
7. Over 7 miles
- A reduced rate for those living some distance from the club: rights as for full membership.
- A friendly running group meets every Thursday evening. Membership includes access to the runs and all Camber social events.
- £49.50 in full