The annual dinner is our premier event of the year, so be sure not to miss it! We get glammed up, and have external caterers cook and look after us for the evening
A special word to our newer members – you are particularly welcome, it is a very friendly affair and a good night is guaranteed!
Saturday evening, 23rd November 2019
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Delicious 4 course meal
- After dinner speeches
- Presentation of the trophies for the years tournaments
- DJ, Dancing and general merriment until the early hours.
Dress is smart – suit and tie for men ideally
Despite an increase in supplier costs, we have held the price from last year. We’ve also introduced an early bird pricing structure, as early booking helps us to plan and organise a top event for everyone.
Early bird price: Book before 31st October
- Members: £37.50
- Non-members: £40
Book from 1st November:
- Members: £40
- Non-members: £42.50
Remember that partners and friends are always welcome to events, and by becoming social members for £20 a year, this gives them access to the Wimbledon and French open ballot, venue hire, as well as member priced annual dinner tickets!
How to book your tickets:
- Payment must be made in advance
- Please make a bank transfer to:
- Camber LTC
- Reference: Write your name AND ‘Annual Dinner’
- Payments can also be made at the bar to any Committee member (cards accepted)
- Please also email Adam to let him know you have paid, and any dietary requirements
- Refunds are not available, but you are welcome to find a replacement if you can’t make it
Look forward to seeing you on the 23rd November!