Buy your ticket now for the 2014 Camber Open Finals Day
Saturday 12 July
Breath-taking tennis, mouth-watering food and perhaps even a boogie await you at Camber on Saturday 12 July, as we stage our second annual
- Open Finals’ Day extravaganza. Last year’s was the biggest and best social event for many years, and 2014 will be the last time we can stage this using our large outside area, so don’t miss out!
- Men’s, Women’s and Junior singles finals – play starts at 9am, order of play TBC
- Official opening of the new courts with the local press in attendance
- Guest beer – Brockley Pale Ale from the Brockley Brewing Company, back by popular demand
- The 2014 Great Camber Bake Off, plus VIP judging panel. Bring your cakes down before 2pm to be in the running for very special prizes
- Trophy presentation with champagne reception and strawberries in the marquees
- Additional surprise award presentation
- Route 66 Streetfood trailer – tacos and burritos California-style
- Jazz band ’til late
- Friends, family, bakers, neighbours – all are welcome for what promises to be another unforgettable day!
More detailed timings and an order of play will follow next week.
Tickets cost just £15 for adults, £7.50 for 13-18 year olds and nothing for 12 and unders.
Payment by cash or cheque at the club. If you are not able to get down before the day to pay you are still very welcome, but please email Ros on r.parker to let us know you are coming.
See you there!